Put your emails on cruise control with MACC AutoPilot
Make your customer communications easier than ever before with AutoPilot! Through this affordable MACC service, we’ll create beautiful, HTML-based emails containing important information for your customers. We’ll then install the emails in Customer Master for AUTOMATIC distribution based on pre-determined trigger points.
AutoPilot’s Key Benefits
- Communicate with customers
- Reduce expenses and grow revenue…using the email ideas listed below
- Increased brand awareness…the emails we create will match your company’s brand
- Look good on every device…including smart phones and tablets with AutoPilot’s mobile-friendly code
AutoPilot Email Ideas
- Welcome Email – Automatically send a welcome email to new customers upon service order apply or select to send a specific message to a new or existing customer. Attachments may also be included with your email such as a channel lineup or newsletter. Attachments may also be included with your email such as a channel lineup or newsletter. Follow this link for an example.
- Delinquent Email – This feature can help you improve cash flow. Send a friendly email reminder to account holders who are past-due. Use this tool to notify customers of an upcoming payment deadline. We recommend using this feature just a few days prior to printing and mailing delinquent notices.
- Payment Notification – This tool works with either ACH or credit card payments made in Customer Master. Send the customer a confirmation of their ACH or credit card payment after posting or a reminder of an upcoming payment process. Note – This feature does not apply to payments made via eBill.
- Marketing Email – Create a list of customers using the Account Research Report, or Promotion Campaign Manager, and send a mass email to all customers on the list. This is a great way to promote new services or upgrade opportunities.
- Trouble Ticket Clear – Send an email to customers when their trouble ticket is cleared. It’s a great way to communicate with your customer.
- Trouble Ticket Mass Outage – Create a list of customers who are potentially affected by a trouble mass outage event and send a mass email to all affected customers to notify them you are working on the issue. You can even use this feature for upcoming planned outages.
Request more information on AutoPilot
Contact MACC’s Creative Services Team at 1-800-622-2502 or complete the form below for more information on AutoPilot, more example e-mails, and pricing.