Key Facts about MACC
MACC is a billing solutions company providing customer management and financial software, plus a variety of data processing, statement printing, and fulfillment services for communications companies that offer voice, video, wireless and data services. We help our clients manage their customers, products, and services so they have the information they need to make the best possible business decisions.
MACC was founded in 1975 as a division of the Blair Telephone Company.
Our corporate offices are in Blair, Nebraska, nestled in the rolling hills along the Missouri River. We are located in the Omaha, Nebraska metropolitan area.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer and
Executive Vice President
Vice President of Information Services
Director of Billing Services
Director of Client Services
200 employees with approximately 40% of those dedicated to customer support.
MACC currently serves more than 325 telecommunication companies in 45 states and all regions of the country.
The MACC Difference
• 100% focused on meeting the unique billing needs of the telecommunications industry
• Bright ideas to improve billing and profitability
• Products that are powerful, yet scalable to meet the needs of almost any company
• Involvement in all national industry organizations and most state associations
• MACC’s management team has more than a century of industry experience
• No hidden software costs
• Unparalleled support and customer service
• Significant data processing investments
• Partnered with industry leading vendors that provide “Best in Class” services
• Comprehensive disaster recovery plan.